Saturday, November 25, 2006

Origin Of Love

When the Earth was too flat
And clouds made of fire
And the mountain stretch top to the Sky
Some times higher
Folks roamed the Earth
Like big rolling kegs
They had two set of arms
They had two set of legs
They had two faces peering
Out one giant head
So they could watch all around
As they talk while they read
And they never new nothing of love
It was before the origin of love (origin of love)
The origin of love (origin of love)

Now there were three sexes than
One that looked up two men glued up back-to-back
They were called children of the Sun
And similar in shape and girth was the children of the Earth
They looked like two girls rolled up in one
And the children of the Moon was like a fork shoved on a spoon
They was part Sun part Earth part daughter part son
The origin of love

And the gods grew quiet scared
Out of our strength and defiance
And Thor said: “I’m than killing them all with my hammer, like I killed the giants”
But Zeus said: “No! You better let me use my lightning like scissors,
Like I cut lags of the Wales and Dinosaurs into lizards”
And than he griped up some bolts
He let out a laugh
So we were split right down in the middle
And the stormy clouds get up above
Into great balls of fire
And than fire
Shot down from the Sky in bolts like shinning blades of a knife

And we were lift right into the flash
Of the children of the Sun and the Moon and the Earth
And some Indian gods
Solved … into a whole to our belly through our belly to remind us the price we’ve paid
Than Osiers and the gods of the Nile
Get up a big storm to blow a hurricane
To stretch all us away

To wash all us away
And if we don’t behave
They gonna cut us down again
We will be running on one foot and looking through one eye

Last time I saw youWe were just bleeding too
You was looking at me
I was looking at you
You had a way so familiar
But I could not recognize
Coz you had blood in your face
I had blood in my eyes
But I could swear by your expression
That the pain down in your soul
Was the same than were down on mine
That’s the pain
That cuts a straight line down through our heart
We call it love

It was the same story how we became one-leg-two-leg creaturesThe story of the origin of love

No comments:

Post a Comment