Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Does it make any sense?


Just don't like the idea of been left behind
But I'm often abandoned
I'm often finding myself alone
What is that supposed to mean?
I build relations over strong bounds
Surrounding me with real friends and lovers
But nobody ever chooses me
What is that supposed to mean?
I hate good-byes
But I'm often hearing good-byes
I always say I like my own company
But I still miss something when I'm on my own
What is that supposed to mean?
When the Sun sets and the skyline goes off
I'm still alone
And I'm still alone when the dawn breaks
What is that supposed to mean?
Just another time in my life
And as Poe
"All that I've loved, I've loved alone..."
Did I love?
Do I?
Love?
Hummm
Confusing


P.S. It would never apply Reka and Biskatinha!

No comments:

Post a Comment